Tuesday, February 3, 2009

THE RACES....dun dun dun


My hubby decided to go race for the first time at the fairgrounds in Jackson County! Not only did he race, but we had Mont, Broc, Parker, & Richard! It was a total blast! I took my nieces with me...neither of them could handle the noise at first but by the end they both wanted to be on the fence watching their Uncle Brandon's every move! Aidyn also decided that she wants to race just like the other girls there! It was adorable! Brandon won the first race, with his dad and then Richard following behind him! So the second race he had a closer race with a random guy. He was ahead all the way up to the last lap...then the guy right behind him decided to be an idiot and got tangled up with Brandon...you can see the video below, where he does a kart wheel!!! I am so happy his parents gave him a way early birthday present...a camcorder!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Thanks to them, I got it all on video....but after that last race, I lost all of the pics I took with our digital camera because I ran after Brandon..due to him being so incredibly happy, and well I ran and the camera must have fallen out somewhere along the way. So, no pics of the nieces or of anybody for that matter...just the videos of him racing!!!

GREAT JOB BOYZ!!! Y'ALL DID GREAT!

Don't worry love...you'll get him next time!!!

Brandon's first race



BRANDON DOES KART WHEELS...MICHELLE SCREAMS

0 comments: