This is Kauapea Beach, also known as "Secret Beach." Apparently this is the nude beach on Kauai; however, being nude in public is against the law in Kauai and they keep it under control, so we didn't get to see any nudists thank goodness!!!!
Smith's Garden Luau! You get a tour of the gardens, get to see how they cook the pig, get open bar (YES we loved every minute of the free drinks... don't judge us, we LOVE our virgin drinks! They were delicious! And yes I did get asked for my ID because we had about ten drinks on our table, just drinkin away, but then he realized that we were getting 'drunk' on virgin drinks), then the all you can eat buffet, then a lovely performance of different culture dances. It was fun!!! My all time favorite was the unlimited drinks! Seriously, they were the best!
The lookout on the Waimea Canyon! It was a sweet view! Birds everywhere... oh wait, those were just helicopters :P Tons of helicopter tours going on and they go pretty far down into the canyon.
Another picture of the Waimea Canyon....A lady kept telling her husband crazy things; such as the comment above, "Look at that bird.... Oh, wait, that's just a helicopter." Then, she was looking down at this view (pictured here) and what we all see are rapids, right?!?!?! Well, this lady once again told her husband, "Look at all of those cars parked down there, I wonder how they get down there." Her husband eventually took his binoculars out and said, "Those aren't cars, honey... those are rapids." hahahahahahahaha We could not stop laughing, I guess it was a 'you had to be there' moment.
Then, on our way back from the Canyon, we hear on the radio.... "Sweet & Savory PuPu!" Yes have you ever heard of 'poop' that is sweet & savory, I don't think so. To add to that, they also announced at our hotel, earlier on in the week, that we could have "pupu and pee pee on our pupu." Exactly what we said, "WHAT?!?!?!" Translation: "Pig/ pork and coconut cream on our appetizers."
(In case you didn't catch on...Pupu= pig/ pork or appetizers & pee pee=coconut cream)
Cave across from Tunnels Beach! It went in pretty far. I was standing in the cave quite a ways and Brandon wasn't even to the end of the inside of the cave. It was pretty wide too. It was fun to see. Tunnels beach was fun! We snorkeled a little bit and everybody kept getting beached, including, Rob, Brandon and this poor old lady!!!!
Yes we were swinging on vines!!!!
This was just one of our many pictures of our famous photo shoots. Every time we go somewhere away from home, I make Brandon do a photo shoot with me, our camera and our tripod lol!!!! We hate the process of taking the pics, but we always love the outcome. (Actually, this was a last minute picture and we had Rob take it! He's comparable to our tripod ;)


4 comments:
Ha!! I love that video!! You are such a dork!
And I was totally cracking up about the "look at all those cars down there..." comment :) So funny.
I can't wait to see more pictures!
Oh and...tell Brandon if he kept a shirt on for the whole trip and didn't soak up that Hawaii sun, I'm gonna kick his butt!!
One last thing, did you wear either of your dresses? I hope you got use outta them! :)
I love that "Rob is comparable to your tripod!" Hilarious! Glad you guys are having fun. When are you coming out to Kansas?!?!
Steph
Looks like you gusy had a BLAST!!! I was cracking up at some of these comments... too funny!
Post a Comment