Monday, March 23, 2009

Last Sleepover/Packing and Moving Out!!!


So this is the last sleepover we had with my nieces, Ashlyn and Aidyn!!! It's also packing time! So Kass came over and helped me go through all of the baby clothes, sorting them by sizes and ugliness! Kalin (my sister-in-law) gives me hand-me-downs so I can start getting stuff together for the day when I might get prego...that's NOT an announcement btw. So, yes...Kass went through them and all the clothes that went into the UGLY pile, Ashlyn had to take out and try it on, hence the cute little dress with the funky built-in-shoes tights!!! Oh, and that hat she has on was hilarious!!! She had the hat on, and for some reason was so mad at Uncle Brandon that she screamed at the top of her lungs and hit him. I tried to be serious with her while putting her in time out, but she looked so funky in that hat, I couldn't help but burst out in laughter and she knew it was funny so she kept making this face that made me laugh even harder...I guess you had to be there... Anyways it was a blast! We packed, made a barbie cake, the nieces took baths, etc. It was fun like always!!!

ASHLYN & AIDYN I LOVE YOU AND AM GOING TO MISS YOU!!! But no worries, I'll be back soon enough!!!








0 comments: