I have to tell you the story behind "THE BLUE SHORTS!" They were bought one day for Brandon and according to a very reliable resource (his mom- Thank you Deanne!!!) we have come to find out that these shorts are his pride and joy!!! He seriously wore them for a week straight! They are reversible so he could turn them inside out every other day! He loves these nasty things more than anything you could ever imagine!!! He even packed them to take them on his mission, but his mom, the WONDERFUL woman than she is, stole them from his bag so he didn't ruin them while doing service on his mission. But he couldn't believe that his mom would do such a thing hehe
So you know how you have to have something borrowed, somtehing blue, something old, something new...Well if ya know me, I'm pretty random and love doing crazy things, so I decided to wear his BLUE shorts, as my something blue, under my wedding dress!!! It was pretty funny!
Anyways, my thought was to play a little joke and throw them away, but he would get sad whenever I would get ready to throw them away and I didn't have the heart to do it. So we each took turns hiding them, I would hide them but he would find and it went back and forth for a while. So I finally had to do something with them before we moved out of our house...so I did...and here's how it goes...
TOM(my lil bro) BUILDS THE FIRE
I THROW THEM IN THE FIRE (Ashlyn tries to get them out of the fire, she feels bad for her Uncle Brandon)
THEY DISAPPEAR FOR LIFE!!!!


3 comments:
Ding Dong the shorts are dead!!!!
You are an evil wife! :)
You should have seen his reaction...he couldn't believe that I actually had the guts to do such a thing lol, it was hilarious...the whole way home he kept saying, "I can't believe you burned my shorts!" I think I heard that same comment like twenty times in the 5 min. car ride home lol
Post a Comment