Friday, May 15, 2009

New Job!!!




Finally got a new job, actually a couple of jobs. But these pics are just from one of the jobs. I work for Vector Marketing, selling Cutco knives!!! They are actually quite amazing! I didn't think they would really be that much different than any other knives, so I when I got my sample kit...of course I had to go home and try them out! I LOVE MY CUTCO KNIVES!!! I'm not just saying this because I work for them, but they really are great! I mean I have had some sharp knives before, but like I say in my presentation, "The Double D Edge works better and stays sharp longer than any other knife!" It's true!!! It doesn't smoosh my fresh, warm bread, nor does it smash my ripe tomatoes, it just cuts right through!!! 

Anyways, so what I do is set up presentations with people I know, do a presentation in their home with them, showing them how the knives work and how they differ from other kitchen cutlery, I cut up some food...I'll even make breakfast, lunch, or dinner for you showing you how the knives cut up everything and you use a different knife for different kinds and sizes of foods, obviously!!!! Then at the end of the presentation I have to get referrals from them so that I can see other people because I can't call people unless I have been personally recommended to them and they have to have given you permission to give me permission to give them a call.

So yeah, not a very easy job when you live in a city you have never even been to and the people you do get acquainted with are all from church so you just get recommended to the same people over and over again!!! So that's why I got another job!!!! But I'll stay with this one just in case somebody wants to buy!!! hehehehe 


2 comments:

Marcee on May 15, 2009 at 1:48 PM said...

We have this set, and they are great!

Anonymous said...

Jut a note to let you know your hat is finished and I am ready to send it but need your snail mail:) e-mail me at Laurel@johnsonnorthwest.com
Have a great weekend with the gang!