Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOM'S DAY!!!


HAPPY MOM'S DAY!!!!

Brandon and I just wanted to let our Moms know how much we love and appreciate them! They decided to keep us, even after our teenage years lol!!! We are so thankful for all they have done for us! For being a great example to us; their strong testimonies, great faith, their example in how the power of prayer is really there for us, etc. Not only did they teach us the gospel well, but they taught us real life too; warned us of what was out there and what was to come. It's a little different relationship mother to son. But as my mommy-daughter relationship, she taught me well, shared experiences with me so that I would hopefully learn from them one way or another, and more than half the time I was so stubborn and had to learn the hard way. But we really do love you and appreciate you!!! 





Mom, I love you so much! Thank you so much for everything! You are the absolute best Mom in the entire world and the funniest person I will ever know!


Deanne, I love you! Thank you so much for everything you have ever done, especially raising your son to be the best man in the world! You are the best mom-in-law a girl could ever ask for!

Nancee, I love you too! You are absolutely amazing! I am so thankful for all that you have done for me, I appreciate it more than you will ever know! 

1 comments:

Sharp4sure on May 11, 2009 at 3:40 PM said...

Thanks so much for the kind words Michelle, it made my day!!! You are AWESOME!!!