Just made the cutest bag ever!!!! It's an Amy Butler bag and it's the most adorable thing ever! It took me a little bit longer than I would have thought, but it's so worth it! I am hoping to make many more and hopefully I will become more speedy the more I make!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Amy Butler Bag!!!
2:03 PM
Posted by
Brandon and Michelle
Just made the cutest bag ever!!!! It's an Amy Butler bag and it's the most adorable thing ever! It took me a little bit longer than I would have thought, but it's so worth it! I am hoping to make many more and hopefully I will become more speedy the more I make!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Very cute!! I want the pattern!!!!
Um... CUTE!!
So this is what you were talking about these are sooo cute!!
ADORABLE!!!!! I see a bag making night in the future!!!
Cute!
That is way, way cute! Do you have a specific pattern? Fun. I wish I had more time for fun things like this.
Post a Comment