Us, being typical girls, decided to set up a little kids date!!! We decided we were going to wear dresses, put little bows in our hair, and put on crazy make-up like little kids do (heavy weird colored eye shadow, heavy lipstick, and heavy blush). Then we bought the guys little boys shirts with Mario and Luigi on them (they literally were little boys, hence why they are so small on our men).
We made a picnic with peanut butter and jelly, gushers, chips and capri suns! For a treat...PEZ!!! Don't you remember the pez dispensers? Those were the days...now they taste disgusting :P
This is the 4 of us; Me, Brandon, Chris, & Katie! (Notice the shirts, dresses & pez dispensers!!!!)


Boys have cooties!!! (Trying to re-do one of our engagement pics)

We played horseshoes!!! Little kid's horseshoes of course, with plastic horseshoes which ended up breaking because, obviously, we are not little kids. By the way, I beat everybody! I ended up with 3 points, Chris with 2 points, Brandon with 1 point and Katie with 0 points!!!

Then we finger painted!!! Just random stuff, I guess we don't have an imagination with this kind of stuff anymore :-)

We were supposed to end our date with otter pops, but we already had way too much junk and couldn't handle anymore. Then of course we were going to watch a little kids movie like Up or Imagine That or something, but once again, we were little kids and we set a bedtime for 10:00pm (which is a little late for kids), so we ended up going home and relaxing!!! All in all though, it was a fun date! Fun to be little kids again!!!
3 comments:
Very creative! Love the dresses and finger paintings:)
Cute! I love you!
Gee...I wonder which finger painting was rendered by Brandon...He's father should be proud.
Post a Comment