Monday, August 17, 2009

Photo Shoot


Brandon & I had a little photo shoot on Sunday just for a little fun! You can totally laugh all you want because we just used our tripod and out digital camera and a way we went! We had fun though so that's all that matters, right?!?!?!



This next picture I absolutely love! I took the idea from Shonda Barlow, so I am giving her full credit for this pose! It's one of my favorites though, who would have thought of this?!?!?!


3 comments:

Chuck and Holly on August 19, 2009 at 9:32 PM said...

Cute pictures!! I love that last pose too:-)

Anonymous said...

So Cute! Love them!

Marcee on August 24, 2009 at 1:11 PM said...

Very cute and a fun idea! A friend of mine actually gets their pix done every year on their anniversary... I think it's a great idea to get lots of pix together!!