Then we shaved off the back of the mow hawk cuz it was looking to much like a mullet for me to handle. But then he wouldn't let me shave it off. He didn't tell that he wanted the mow hawk for a few days. So, I let him keep it for a couple days.
Then comes around the 4th day....I told him that it needed to be shaved off to go to the temple. So it got shaved!!!! Completely!!!!
Yes, you may say he looks like a cancer patient, but really he's as healthy as a horse. He just needs to get a tan sometime soon!!!!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Baldy Brandon
11:12 AM
Posted by
Brandon and Michelle
I have been getting on Brandon's nerves because I have been asking him to shave his head for probably a year now! Well, the other day I told him his hair was getting a little long and that he needed a hair cut. He responded very quickly and told me that I could shave his head! So before he changed his mind, I got the hair cutting equipment out! He said there was only one condition....That I do funny stuff on the way to shaving it off all the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Very nice job Michelle!! Brandon I am so glad you are not a Cancer patient!!
Dude I loved the fohawk! (sp?) miss you guys!!!! Looks good brando...bet that's a little cooler eh:-P
You could soup up a riding lawn mower and take it to the dunes and be totally legit with that mohawk on! Are you selling more with that new and more mature look?
Post a Comment