Sunday, November 1, 2009

General Conference Weekend!!!!


This first one...I don't know if you want to ask, but Deanne and Brandon had to use a broom in Mont's behind to try to massage something out!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAt the top of Banshee Hill!!!!
Brandon wishing he could still ride little bikes!
So this next one, Broc had been trying to feed this squirrel out of his hand for a long time and finally decided to lay the food in the sand next to him while he pretended to sleep and maybe the squirrel would come eventually!!!! I think it was a "you had to be there" moment.
Brandon and I watching conference!!!
Was a fun trip over all and we always enjoy spending time with our family!!! Especially because this is when Brandon is at his happiest!

1 comments:

The Skillmans on November 6, 2009 at 7:22 PM said...

oh man, wish we were there at the dunes! We missed out! and Banshee Hill, oh haven't climbed that in a LONG time. Way too much fun Sharps!!