This first picture is right after he finished the 4 and a half mile Motivational Run and they had to song their little diddies the entire time too :) This was the first time we got to see him in over 13 weeks (more for me, I hadn't seen him since his high school graduation). We saw him right before the Motivational Run. He looks so great!
This is more of our stud!
He's not as short as he looks here, he was just standing next to really tall guys because Private First Class Ferrell was also "Squad Leader Ferrell." That's why he's in front, he's a leader!
He just looked so great! I couldn't take enough pics of my bro!
This is the first time we got to see him in uniform! He's marching onto the Parade Deck! ONLY MARINES ARE ALLOWED ON THE PARADE DECK!!!
How handsome!
My Marine and I on family day!
I just love him so much! (GIRLS....BACK OFF, He's mine)
PFC Ferrell escorting his Mom!
Private First Class Ferrell with his DI's
Marine!!!
Graduation Day!!!
What a handsome man!
Private First Class Ferrell with our cousin, Officer Kolb!!! It was 'cute' because everybody has to salute Officer's, including Tom's DI's, so Tom felt pretty special walking with Andrew and everybody having to drop their bags to salute Officer Kolb.
PFCFFC (Private First Class Ferrell's Fan Club)
Singing the Marine's song (I think they call it something else in the Marines)
Monday, November 16, 2009
Private First Class Ferrell
7:03 AM
Posted by
Brandon and Michelle
This is our Tommy Boy graduating from Marines boot camp!!!! I guess he isn't our lil' Tommy Boy anymore.... He's a Marine... He's a man!!! We had a great trip down to San Diego to pick up our man! He had quite a few of his fans show up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Grateful for the free and the Brave!
My dad was a marine (retired- I'm a little partial to the uniform!! Congrats!
Post a Comment