For now, I'm just going to update you on what's been going on!
This first picture is a picture of the boys...they don't miss a beat, they went right back to old times, getting cozy together! How cute are they!?!
This next one is a random recipe I found online...COOKIE DOUGH BROWNIES! Who would have thought?!?! So you make your favorite brownies, whatever recipe you like best, I use my Aunt Lin's recipe (IT"S THE BEST)!!!! Then make a simple cookie dough, then a chocolate sauce.
COOKIE DOUGH
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2tbsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup flour
GLAZE
1 cup semi-sweet choc chips
1tbsp canola oil
melt together in micorwave
Make brownies, cool brownies commpletely. Then spread the cookie dough on top of the cooled brownies, then spread the warmed chocolate sauce covering the cookie dough. Place in freezer until frozen, tastes much better as a bar then as a gooey thing that falls apart! Enjoy!
If you haven't seen my previous posts, you must look at the snow in Denver...we thought that the snow would be long gone by the time we got here, but we experienced a nice little blizzard already and then it decided to snow again :( Here are just a couple pics below to prove that I wasn't making it up!!!!


4 comments:
I am going to have to try these cookie brownie things. Oh my gosh, yummy!! And I use June Sharp's brownie recipe. It is awesome!!
Wow, good thing Ben and Aaron are not there too you would have to move out;) J.K. looks like you are having a great time with all of you BBF's!!! I wish you sunnydays and luck in your new job:)
I love my grandmas brownie recipe
I didn't realize you had a blog until you commented on mine! I haven't blog hopped for so long! And then I've been so busy I haven't really blogged at all, so here I finally am on your blog. Good Luck with your new job, and if it doesn't work out there' nothing wrong with crafts and cooking.
Post a Comment