Happy New Years to us!!! We got stuck, had wonderful weather, sent Robby & Kayleigh off to college, rode while hail is flying in our face, then thought we were leaving at good time, yet we got stopped by a horrible accident and all of us got to help...aren't we lucky...once you see the pics below...it was the worst I have ever seen and we were up close and personal...blood, burning cars, and much more. It was, all in all, a wonderful New Years!!! Bonding time with the fam!!!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Eventful New Years
5:53 PM
Posted by
Brandon and Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I CAN'T BELIEVE WE MISSED THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR! MONT GETTING STUCK. Man I wish I could have been there for that. Even legends have a bad day. Not surprised Ken saved the day with his truck, he ought to get a write-off for his ford, he's put that thing to work every time (mostly to say the Skillmans!) saving people. We should get him some roof-top flashers like the tow trucks have!
Actually he didn't bring his Ford...we had him bring Mont's other dodge!!! So really Mont should get a write-off for his Dodge lol
Post a Comment