Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sleepover w/our nieces, siblings,& friends


Kandis & I went on a shopping trip and found these HOTT pants at Ross! I love dressing up, so I convinced her to get a pair so we could dress up and have dinner ready by the time our hubby's got home from their ride. My love wasn't too surprised cuz he knows I am crazy like this. Kandis' hubby on the other hand was like....WOW! WOW HONEY! He couldn't believe it. Then of course since Kass was with us, we had to make her dress up to. You'd be surprised with the clothes you have at home...you can make any outfit! But then, come to find out, Richard & Brandon decided to try our pants on....and...well...I'll let you see for yourself!!!













Here's Broc playin with our nieces...they thought it was so hilarious that Broc hid in my car that was in the garage because their imagination normally goes only as far as hiding behind the door or hiding in the closet OVER & OVER again. So after Broc, we got them hiding a little better...in the dryer, in the cloths hamper, on the top shelf in the closet, and BEST OF ALL...on top of the dresser. Ashlyn thought she was being so sneaky being on top of the dresser in plain sight. What's funny about little kids, is that they're not all about the hiding, they are about giving themselves up really fast, they just like to show their SWEET hiding spots!







































So here is the last little bit of action for the night. Going down the stairs in boxes! Just like old times, remeber when you were a young one...we would use sleeping bags, boxes, pretty much anything we could find! Well here we have it! THE BOXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!














































To finish the night off, we had to watch Home Alone 2... I have been looking for it everywhere for my husband, and I finally found it at Blockbuster! He was ecstatic!!!! If you aren't into Home Alone...you would be after watching my husband watch it...he laughs histerically through the entire thing, he could watch it every night for the rest of his life and still laugh at it everytime he watched it! It's a sight to see!







1 comments:

Marcee on January 19, 2009 at 10:48 AM said...

All I have to say is "Nice pants!! Brandon, seriously!!" You guys look like you had a blast!!Fun!