Ok...so the way I made this sweet invention...put tin foil on a cookie sheet and add a little oil. Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scraped out the seeds, and then baked face down at 450 F for about 45min. Then scrape out the squash with a fork or two and it is just like spaghetti noodles, except for a little more crunchy. Then for the sauce, I just shredded up chicken, and mixed in italian stewed tomatoes and cilantro and let it simmer for a few hours. It turned out pretty good! Definitely different, but GOOD!!!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Sweetest Invention
6:34 PM
Posted by
Brandon and Michelle
Ok, so you're definitely going to laugh at me! But I think this is the sweetest food ever! I had never even heard of spaghetti squash before until just recently so I decided to try it out one night! My husband absolutely loved it and I really didn't mind it too much...the real reason I liked it was because of the way it works......"SQUASH THAT TURNS INTO SPAGHETTI!!!" That was my thought the entire time I was making it, I really do love the way God's mind works. So really, I started thinking of His creation, I thought about everything that He has made, it's so amazing how everything just fits together with perfection! We could have never created anything more beautiful than what He has created! So, all in all, yes, spaghetti squash made me think of God's creation!!! What beautiful creations He has made!!!!!

Ok...so the way I made this sweet invention...put tin foil on a cookie sheet and add a little oil. Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scraped out the seeds, and then baked face down at 450 F for about 45min. Then scrape out the squash with a fork or two and it is just like spaghetti noodles, except for a little more crunchy. Then for the sauce, I just shredded up chicken, and mixed in italian stewed tomatoes and cilantro and let it simmer for a few hours. It turned out pretty good! Definitely different, but GOOD!!!
Ok...so the way I made this sweet invention...put tin foil on a cookie sheet and add a little oil. Cut the spaghetti squash in half, scraped out the seeds, and then baked face down at 450 F for about 45min. Then scrape out the squash with a fork or two and it is just like spaghetti noodles, except for a little more crunchy. Then for the sauce, I just shredded up chicken, and mixed in italian stewed tomatoes and cilantro and let it simmer for a few hours. It turned out pretty good! Definitely different, but GOOD!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I have to know how you cooked this. I have wanted to try one for so long!
Post a Comment