Monday, January 19, 2009
I MADE MY HEADING!!!!
5:12 PM
Posted by
Brandon and Michelle
Ok, so I'm pretty proud of myself! Let's just say...I am technology stupid. But I found this sweet site (www.scrapblog.com) and I made my own little header for my blog! I was amazed at how easy it truly can be! So I actually put everything together on that header of mine. I edited it all the way down to the little bows you see on there! Sorry, I just had to share that with everyone! So now you know that if I do something wrong, or if you see that my blog page isn't too cute...well now you why...I have finally admitted that "I AM COMPUTER STUPID" :P BTW!!! Thank you so much Stephanie for taking our engagement pics! I couldn't have made my cute little heading without you! I really do appreciate all of the time you put in to not only our engagement pics, but also our wedding reception pics! So, THANK YOU SO MUCH ONCE AGAIN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment