Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Another Heading!!!!


Just to let you know! I made this heading! My second one so far! I feel pretty good about myself right now hehe If you read my previous blog about the other header I made, then you know why, if not, then you better go back and research on my blog!!! It's quite fun. I'll tell you again how to do it...scrapblog.com Create new, blank page, then upload pics, pick out stamps, frames, etc. Then save and publish it. Then go to file...export it to save it to your computer, then go to your layout on blog and just upload it into where you would normally put a header picture. That's it!!! Simple! Have fun, let me know when you make your own so I can take a peek!!!

1 comments:

Kayleigh on April 22, 2009 at 8:27 PM said...

yay! i've been trying to find something new to do to my blog