Oh and Brandon totally made fun of me, but I thought it was sweet...when we first get off the freeway in aurora (right outside denver) we saw like a thousand prairie dogs in this dirt field! It was pretty sweet I thought, but I guess I have a lot to see in this world, if I think that is sweet, I wonder what I'll think when I see dolphins in the ocean lol
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Colorado!!!
7:44 PM
Posted by
Brandon and Michelle
We finally are off on our new adventure! We left on Tuesday, the 7th, to head to Centerville, UT to stay with Brandt and Kelli!!! (BTW, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LETTING US STAY WITH YOU!!!) We stayed there Tues. and Wed. night, then left to Denver on Thursday! We are now here staying with Brandon's Uncle Stephen until we can move into our place tomorrow evening! We are having a great time seeing all of his family, we just don't enjoy the looooooong drive, but thanks to my wonderful man, he drove all the way from grants pass to centerville and centerville to denver minus about three hours!!! It's fabulous when you just get to relax, sleep, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Best wishes to you two! Of course we wish you would have come to South Carolina instead!!!
Post a Comment