Monday, April 20, 2009

April Showers bring May Flowers?!?!?!


First day in Colorado...cloudy :(
We were told that we probably wouldn't have another cloudy day the entire month. The second day...cloudy...apparently we brought the bad weather with us. We only had a couple days that were decent....it was cloudy, sunny, cloudy, freezing cold, then a SNOW STORM!!!!



A few pics to show the beginning and middle of the snow storm...sorry I didn't take the ending pics of the storm

















I didn't want to sit at home all day, so I made everone go play badminton at the tennis courts in the snow! Only one downside to that...we thought the snow would be long gone, so we left our snow clothes at home, so we wore jeans and sweatshirts! It is one thing that I highly recommend doing at least once in a lifetime!
My cheer when my team would score a point! hehe

























Ice would pile up on the bottom of your shoes, it was almost liek you were wearing high heels when you walked!
The team players of the new sport...SNOW BADMINTON!!!!

0 comments: