Multnomah Falls, Ashlyn hates being dirty as you will later find out, she was disgusted at how dirty her hands were after holding onto the rail lol.
On the road...jolly ranchers, Ashlyn's "tinky" (stinky) toes and Mickey D's.
At the mall!!!
This picture is for you Deanne!!!
The 5 of us got manicures!!! You can't tell but Aidyn has wax on her hands, it makes your hands so soft! She thought is was so neat, while Ashlyn thought it was disgusting and wouldn't touch it...SHE'S A CLEAN FREAK!!!
Making pendants for necklaces!!! Thanks to a very amazing person who taught me how!!!
I did my mom's hair!!! Cut about a foot off it and colored it. I can't believe she let me do her hair, but she has had a million compliments on it and is so glad she got her hair done by a non-professional!!! (Sorry these pics were late at night cuz that's the only chance we had to do it. She's a cutie though, I promise!!!)
"Auntie Bell, look it...Aidyn kissed my hand hehehehe"


2 comments:
Aunt Carol's hair looks good! You did a great job!
Thanks!!! That was the first time I had ever colored hair like that before!! It was fun to try something new!
Post a Comment