Thursday, April 23, 2009

Denver Temple


First time to the Denver Temple! It was so nice to be able to attend the temple again! It was so spiritual! I enjoyed it very much...prayer is never-ending, you must say your prayers throughout the entire day, every day, it's the only way to strengthen our relationship with our Heavenly Father! Not only do we need to pray, but we need to pray with faith!!! I am so grateful for always being able to have a temple so close to us, no matter where we have lived, it's always been so close and yes, sometimes we take advantage of that, but you quickly learn how great it is to have the temple near to us no matter where we are, even when on vaca! I think that's the best time to go to the temple...what better way to celebrate time with your family then at the temple then on vacation when everybody gets together!!!



The crew at the Denver Colorado Temple for the first time!


They think they're missionaries again (notice their Elder's tags) SHHH don't tell em'

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to visit temples while visiting a new place, thanks for the uplifting reminder!