Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday!!!



Had a sleepover last night (due to some ppl getting to town too late to get keys to their apartments hehe), ate breakfast, wrote in journal, went to church, ate lunch, took Easter pics, played games, went to Uncle Stephen's for Easter dinner. We had delicious dinner!!!! Celebrated Carston's 2nd birthday!!! It was so adorable!!! He is just so cute and I'm so sad I didn't take my camera with me to show you just how adorable he is, but I will post some eventually this summer!!! He had an Elmo cake that Aunt Nicole made (professional) and Ashley made a pinata that he couldn't even put a dent in lol!!! Then we watched Bedtime Stories, it was a pretty cute movie, definitely worth watching at least once!!! Then made the Easter phone calls this evening, called all of my family!!! I miss everyone so much!!! I can't believe how much I miss everyone, no offense, but I didn't think I would miss everyone this much!!! It's like we are always told...we don't realize how much we miss something until we don't have it anymore... We love and miss y'all!!! Can't wait to see you again!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!

1 comments:

Sharp4sure on April 14, 2009 at 7:51 AM said...

Hope the fun is beginning!!!! We can't wait til September!!! Only 3 more dune trips, that is what Broc keeps saying!! Take Care!! We love you both!!

Mom